The Research Aim:
- The research aims to identify the e-learning and its relation to the collection of knowledge and skills in the sport of tennis in accordance with the quality standards through:
- To identify the e-learning and relationship to the collection of knowledge for beginners in the sport of tennis in question.
- To identify the e-learning and its relation to the level of performance skills for beginners in the sport of tennis in question
The Research Methodology:
The researcher used the experimental method is tribal and dimensional measurement of two groups, one experimental and the other officer because of the relevance of the nature of the research.
The Research Sample:
Was selected sample way intentional second-year students of the Faculty of Physical Education for Men- Benha University for the academic year (2013- 2014 m) and numbered (60) students, were divided randomly into two groups, one experimental and the other officer strength of each of them (30) student, was chosen (20) students to conduct surveys, and ruled out the researcher non-regular students in the audience and the rest of the restoration and players of similar sports.
The Most Important Results:
• Shares tutorial using the suggested website on the Internet in a positive way in the collection of knowledge and level of performance skills in the sport of tennis in question and that the members of the experimental group than the control group used the traditional method .
• Learning by the site of the proposed educational -mail has led to better results compared to the traditional way.