- I have been teaching under-graduate students practical courses since January 2002 in the faculties of Arts, Education, and Specific Education.
- I have taught non-specialist undergraduate students in the faculties of Arts and Science 2004-2005.
- I have been teaching undergraduate students since 2012 up to date in the faculties of Arts, Education, and the Center of Open Education.
- I have taught Pre- Ph.D. English course for Ph.D. students
-I have also given a course of English Conversation to the engineers at the Irrigation Directorate in Benha.
I have also given a course of English as a Foreign language for civil servants in the Authority of Literacy.
- I have worked as Manager of the MIS and IT units in the faculty 2010-2012
1. Coordinator and Expert at the project of the development of students' assessment and examination systems at the Faculty of Arts.
2. Coordinator of the Course-Description team in the faculty 2010-2013
3. Active member in the EGYPTIAN Translators Association (EGYTA) 2010 up to date.
4. Coordinator of the E-Portal project in the faculty 2009-2010
5. Member of the Quality management Unit in the Faculty of Arts, Benha University from 2009 up to date.