The effect of concurrent training on the density and content of bone minerals, muscle strength and the level of shooting performance for Young football players
*Mohamed saad Esmail
Identify the effectiveness of concurrent training on the density and content of bone minerals and muscle strength And the level of performance of young football players.
The research was applied to a sample of football players and applied physical, skill and physiological selections.
- concurrent training had a positive effect on the muscular capacity of the men and women of the study sample.
- concurrent training has a positive effect on the level of kicks performance in the sample.
- concurrent training has a positive effect on bone density and bone content in the research sample.
- The use of differentiated training for football originators is important in developing muscle capacity for both men and arms and skill level in football
- Conduct similar studies on different competitions using differentiated training.