The subject of the research " Wood furniture supplements and influenced by modern art schools"
This research included the following:
- The problem of research, its importance, objectives, hypotheses and research limits
- The research methodology included:
• First: The theoretical framework:
- History of the additions of wooden furniture through the historical ages.
- Study of the selection of wooden furniture supplements in modern artistic trends.
- Studying the modern technical trends, especially the experimental and adaptive school and their role in the development of modern wood furniture supplements.
- Studying technical techniques and industrial assets used in the implementation of wooden furniture supplements.
- The study of creativity and its impact and its association with wood furniture supplements.
• Second: Practical Framework:
- Dependence on what the student in the results in the framework of the theory of self-application with the aim of reaching innovative solutions in the construction of a wooden furniture supplement depends on: -
• Applications carried out by the study to take advantage of the technical values of wooden furniture supplements to find out the most important technical and technical methods and to benefit from them in the production of contemporary woodworking.
• Taking advantage of the directions of the experimental and adaptive school in the work of supplemental wooden furniture contemporary enrich the field of woodwork.
• Characterization and analysis of the self-study findings of the study to verify the validity of the research.
- Search results and recommendations.