STUDY PARTS AND CHAPTERS:
o Part One: The review of literature consists of three chapters as follows:
Chapter One: The study plan, introduction, problem, objectives, significance, limitations, sample, tools, hypotheses, variables, method, and terminology.
Chapter Two: The importance of clothes in childhood period.
Chapter Three: Pattern of the basic model of children's clothes and using computer in designing clothes.
o Part Two: The experimental frame includes an introduction, research method, sample, tools, experimental treatment, and procedures. The quasi-experimental design was followed. The independent variable was Gemini program and the two dependent variables were: a) the cognitive aspect of the skill of drawing the basic model of children's clothes and an observation checklist for assessing the performance in drawing the basic model of children's clothes, and b) a test in drawing the basic pattern of the children's clothes.
The Study Sample: The sample consisted of 20 students in the second year, home economics department, Faculty of Specific Education, Benha University, during the second semester of academic year 2016-2017. The sample was divided into two groups: control (n=10) and experimental (n=10).
The Study Tools: Three tools were developed and used in the present study as follows:
1) Test of the cognitive aspect of the skill of drawing the children's clothes basic model.
2) Test in the drawing skill of the children's clothes basic pattern.
3) Observation checklist for assessing the performance in drawing the basic model of children's clothes.
The Experimental Treatment: The pre-tested and post-tested experimental design was followed in the present study. The sample was divided into two groups: control and experimental.
The Study Procedures: The teaching was carried out by using Gemini program, the post-application of study tools and the statistical treatment of study findings.
o Part Three: Study Findings and Results:
The present study reached some findings and results as follows:
4) The experimental group excelled the control group in the drawing skill of children's clothes basic model.
5) The experimental group excelled the control group in drawing the basic pattern of the children's clothes.
Therefore, the Gemini program was effective in learning the basic model for children's clothes among the students of the faculty of specific education.