|1. Chemistry and Technology of Cements especially the cements containing industrial by-products such as:
A- By-pass cement kiln dust is a by-product from cement industry.
B- Condensed silica fume from is a by-product from Ferro-silicon alloys factory Edfo-Aswan Egypt.
C- Air and water cooled slag is by-product from Iron and Steel Company, Helwan, Egypt.
D- Phosphogypsum is an industrial by-product from phosphoric acid manufacture by dehydrate process in Abo-Zaabal, Kulbia government, Egypt.
E- Dealuminated kaolin from Egyption Shaba, Company, from the shaba (aluminum sulphate) manufacture in area of Kulbia government, Abo-Zaabal.
F- Calcium formate is by-product from produced in the manufacture of the polyhydric alcohols and used as an accelerator in the hydration of Portland and blended cements.
G- Ground Clay bricks is a solid waste material (broken and crushed bricks) product from the manufacture of clay bricks.
H- Lime sludge is a solid waste material produced during the manufacture of acetylene gas. Acetylene gas is produced from the hydrolysis of calcium carbide to form acetylene gas and calcium hydroxide (sludge(.
2. Physico-chemical and microstructure of blended and pozzolanic cements.
3. Rhoelogical and electrical properties of Portland, sulphate resisting, blended, pozzolanic aluminous cements.
4. Durability and chemical attack of Portland, sulphate resisting blended, pozzolanic, and aluminous cements.
5. Influence of hydrothermal condition on the phisco-mechanical, phase composition and microstructure of autoclaving industrial by-products to produce building materials products.
6. Effect of firing temperature on the structure and strength properties of cement pastes and concrete.
7. Different advanced techniques used in my research area:
• Scanning electron microscopy (SEM).
• Differential thermal analysis (DTA), differential thermal gravimetric analysis (TGA, Differential thermal colorimetry,
• FI-IR spectroscopy
• Electrical conductivity and resistively, and
8. Uses of nano-material in the field of Building materials and Material Science for improving physico-chemical, mechanical and Durability of Portland and composite cements.
9. Preparation of eco-friendly binder from Alkali-activated aluminosilicate solid industrial wastes.